Driver Wage Programs
Drives DDS Vehicles:
- Hourly Driver: $15 per hour to start for 90 days and $18 per hour after 60 Days with anything over 8 Over Time. Must be willing to drive out of town if needed.
- Commission Driver: 50% on all runs Driver pays all fuel. Must be willing to drive out of town.
- Commission Driver 2: 40% on all runs, DDS pay all fuel. Must be willing to drive out of town.
Drives Own Vehicle Program:
- Commission Driver with own vehicle: 70% on all runs, Driver pays for fuel & $450 per month on insurance (work any amount of time) or 18 per day (Driver must commit to 30 hour a week). Must be willing to drive out of town.
- Commission Driver with own car: 55% on all runs, Driver pay fuel & DDS pays insurance. Must commit to 40 hours per week. Must be willing to drive out of town.
Needed and to Qualify for a Drive:
- Clean DMV for 10 years
- 25 years of age and over
- Must pass a background Investigation, 10 year DMV report & Drug test
- CPR & First Aid (Red Cross Online Course https://www.redcross.org/take-a-class/classes/adult-first-aid%2Fcpr%2Faed-online/a6R0V0000015FV3.html
- Transportation Training Video