Livescan Fingerprinting Service
Serving: Redding, Anderson, Cottonwood, Red Bluff, Palo Cedro, Bella Vista, Shasta Lake, Burney, Mt Shasta, Weed & Weaverville
Our fingerprinting service can come to you or you can come to our office, simply click on the booking section to set your appointment and pay the mobile service fees upfront, if your wanting mobile service or no pay upfront for office visits and will put you on the schedule. All other fees such as rolling fees and government fees will be collected from the technician at the end of the fingerprint.
Rolling fees cover only the operator's cost for rolling the fingerprint images. Our Rolling Fee is per person. Additional processing fees are required for the State (DOJ) and Federal (FBI) level criminal history record checks. Other fees may also be required (i.e., license fees, child abuse index, DSS, etc.)
- Department of Justice - $32.00
- Federal Bureau of Investigation - $17.00
- Department of Social Services - $10.00
- Child Abuse Index - $15.00
- Foster Family Home - $34.00
- Resubmissions, done by our agency - no cost
- Resubmissions, live scan done by another agency - $25.00 ,plus applicable state and federal fees
- Rolling Fee per Fingerprint (Mobile) - $25.00
- Rolling Fee as a group 5 persons & Up - $20.00
- Mobile Service Fee Redding - $25.00
- Mobile Service Fee out side of Redding is $2.50 per mile.
If your Request for Live Scan Form has a "Billing Number" (Bill #) included you will only be charged the Rolling Fee per person & Mobile Service Fees.
*Fee Exempt, Charitable Organizations, Non-Profit Groups & City/County offices may have special rates determined by the State & Federal Government.
Delta Hawk Protective Agency 530-244-9227
or DDS Taxi 530-410-0877
Fingerprint services license by the department of justice to Delta Hawk Protective Agency. Driver is certified to do fingerprints by the state of California.